Dec 30: Top 5 revelations
Dec 31: Top 5 unforgettable moments
1. Health should not be taken for granted.
2. Your private relationships should not be coincidences, they should be priorities and by choice. It doesn't matter if it's with your husband, family or friends.
3. Romance is much more than dinners, flowers and grand gestures. Read my previous post "Top 5 romantic moments".
4. I'm my parents daughter. You work your whole life to find your own person, but you end up being your own version of your parents. It has taken me some time to realize it, but by the age I had this revelation I was old enough to appreciate it.
5. Don't forget to have a back-up system. I'm not metaphorical. I literally mean a back-up system to your computer. Man, am I glad my husband nagged about it. My computer crashed this year (or I accidentally dropped it) and I only lost a month worth of photos!
Post a Comment